P.O. Box 1026
Crossville, TN 38557
Ph. 931 484-7541
Fax 931 484-2351
Designer's Field Report
Pleasant Hill Elementary Classroom Addition
Arch. Project No.: 733
Field Report No. 14
Date: June 25, 2012
Time: 9:30 am
Weather: Sunny 80’s
Present at site:
Bobby Redman, Michael Petty, David Joyce – Mid-State; Masons; Electrical; HVAC;
Painters; Concrete Finishers; Window Framers
The following observations were noted:
1. Brick work has continued with the east, north and west 90% complete.
2. Electrical rough-in is continuing with masonry work and above ceiling rough-in on lower level.
3. Sidewalks have been poured at the new parking lot entry drive and at the rear of the existing
gymnasium building. Concrete being poured at the rear of the existing football bleachers.
4. HVAC work has continued with fresh air and exhaust ductwork.
5. Window framers on site measuring for storefront.
6. Painters have begun block fill work on the upper level.
7. No other work in progress.
Progress meeting minutes:
1. Attendees: Bobby Redman, Michael Petty, David Joyce – Mid-State; Kim Chamberlin – UDG
2. Contractor indicated that the project would be ready for data wiring in about three weeks.
3. Steel joist remedial work at the 2 hour wall has been completed.
4. Only outstanding shop drawing submittal is for the building plaque.
5. Discussed school staff request for additional data outlets in the Multi-Purpose room. Bobby will
discuss possible options.
6. Bobby asked if VCT needed to be run under casework. Answered no, which will allow casework to
7. Next Progress Meeting scheduled for 10:00 am Monday, July 9, 2012.
1. Drainage at football field
Aarona VanWinkle, Dan Schlafer – Cumberland County Schools
David Martin – Engineering Support Services
Ron Carter, Ken Stuckwish –WWR Engineers
Michael Petty – Mid-State Construction
Scott Nicholson – UDG