Read More - FusionStorm


Read More - FusionStorm
FusionStorm Remote Services
Many organizations have invested heavily in building custom IT solutions to
meet mission-critical business requirements. Supporting these services and
managing the underlying infrastructure places a strain on IT’s ability to deliver
ongoing innovation. In many cases, the management of existing infrastructure
consumes 80 percent of the IT budget, leaving just 20 percent for strategic
planning and delivery.
FusionStorm Cloud Services help to relieve this burden through 24x7 remote
Comprehensive 24x7
managed services for
remote support and problem
monitoring, management and support of IT assets across the enterprise, all
for one low fixed monthly fee. Proactive monitoring and management improve
uptime and performance while FusionStorm’s broad technical knowledge
enables rapid problem resolution and improved end-user satisfaction.
remediation across global IT
FusionStorm helps fill skills gaps in fragmented support through a
comprehensive solution that can grow to meet changing requirements.
FusionStorm’s bench depth ensures that highly qualified and certified
engineers are available to provide expert services across multiple functional
domains. Onsite response and support are available with SLAs for the U.S.
and 120+ countries globally through partnering.
With FusionStorm Cloud Services, you can rely upon experts who are
dedicated to managing and maintaining your technology assets and delivering
enhanced business value.
• Predictable fixed costs and performance for customized deployments, with flexible service levels and escalation rules to
meet your needs and budget
• Improved reliability and security through around-the-clock
monitoring and proactive management by trained experts in
our state-of-the-art NOC
• Broad range of supported technologies and vendors
• Powerful monitoring and management toolset
• Web-based customer portal with real-time dashboard, reporting, incident tickets and full visibility into your systems
• Access to on-call experts and a complete portfolio of professional services
FusionStorm Cloud Services include monitoring, remediation, administration
and other tasks. These services encompass a broad range of technologies
and vendors whether the assets are hosted within the customer’s data center
or a co-location center.
• Servers and operating systems
• Networks and carrier circuits
• Storage, backup and data replication
FusionStorm Cloud Services include:
• Cisco Unified Communications systems
• Monitoring
• SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL databases
• Remediation
• Web, application and messaging software
• Administration
• Change management
FusionStorm also offers hosting services to provide a full turnkey solution with
a single point of contact.
Gold Care can be added to any cloud
services contact. It includes a Dedicated
Services Manager, Priority Support, weekly
Operational Reviews, Quarterly Business
Reviews, and coordination with Professional
Services for upgrades, assessments, etc.
FusionStorm Technical Certifications
• EMC Velocity Partner
• VMware Premier level VIP
• VMware vCloud Provider
• Full Vblock qualification by VCE
• Microsoft Gold
• Cisco Gold
• Cisco ATP certifications
800.228.TECH | [email protected] |
© 2013 Fusionstorm, Inc. All rights reserved. FusionStorm and the FusionStorm logo are trademarks of FusionStorm, Inc. All other brands are held by their respective companies.

Similar documents

Learn about Cloud Security Testing

Learn about Cloud Security Testing Prancer platform embraces the power of Policy as Code for your Infrastructure as Code (IaC), and live Cloud resources.

More information

How to Create a Cloud Computing Security Plan

How to Create a Cloud Computing Security Plan Prancer is a pre-deployment and post-deployment multi-cloud validation framework for your Infrastructure as Code (IaC) pipeline and continuous compliance in the cloud.

More information