Honey and Cider Danepak Pork Loin Steaks Ingredients
Honey and Cider
Danepak Pork Loin
Check out this lovely loin recipe
for pork paradise
1 pack of Danepak pork loin steaks
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cream, mustard,
1tbsp cider vinegar
In a shallow dish mix together the vinegar, honey, apple juice and
2tbsp clear honey
sage and season with pepper.
4tbsp apple juice
1tbsp chopped fresh sage
Freshly-ground black pepper
1tsp olive oil
1 apple, cored and sliced into quarters
2. Place the pork and the apples into the mixture and turn to coat
thoroughly. Marinate for 5-10 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a large frying pan until hot, then add the pork,
reserving the remaining marinade mixture.
4. Cook for 5-6 minutes each side, or until thoroughly cooked,
there is no pink meat and the juices run clear. Remove from the
pan and keep warm.
5. Add the apple rings to the pan, cook for 1 minute each side,
remove from the pan and keep warm.
6. Stir the remaining marinade mixture into the meat juices in the
pan, return to the heat and simmer for 1 minute.
7. Top each loin steak with 3 apple quarters and pour the sauce
over the top.