HOW TO REGISTER FOR A USTA/PNW ADULT TOURNAMENT Go to
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A
USTA/PNW ADULT TOURNAMENT
1. Go to www.pnw.usta.com. Then go to Play Tennis, Adult
Tournaments, and Schedule (see screen shot below):
2. If you know the Tournament ID, put it in the Quick Search box.
Otherwise, under Advanced Search, click the Search button
(note Pacific Northwest and Adult Tournaments is already
selected for you):
3. Select the month and year you want to search (if doing Advanced Search).
4. Click on the Tournament to access the Tournament Home Page. This gives
you more details about the Tournament. On the Home Page, scroll down for
important Notes from the Tournament Director. To register, click on the red
button that says “Register Now.”
5. Enter your current USTA number. If you do not have a current membership,
you can renew or purchase a new membership from this page. After putting
in USTA number, click Continue.
6. Select the event(s) you want to enter and also put in a cell phone and/or email address. This is important so the Tournament Director can contact you
in case of a schedule change, emergency, or default. If playing doubles, you
also will have the option to enter your partner’s USTA number and pay or
not pay for your partner. When finished, click Continue.
7. Review your entry. If it’s correct, click Proceed to Checkout. If not, click
8. Enter credit card information and click on Place Order Now. That’s it! After
this step, print your receipt and check back on the Tournament Home Page
to see when draws are available and to review other tournament