Fill up task: Choose the correct answers and fill up the blanks (snake
Creative Writing Task
If you could be locked in any shop for a night, and you could never get in trouble for
anything you did, what type of shop would you choose?
What would you do in such a situation?
Write about it in one paragraph.
HW for 30.4.15
A. Word Search Task: Play online game on (Place Value) and tell how much time did you
take to complete the word search.
B. I Spell Task: Write the following words 3 times in Notebook following the method (Look Cover-Say- Check-Write).
Thousand Million Lakh Crore predecessor successor ascending
Fill up task:
Choose the correct answers and fill up the blanks
(snake-charmers, bamboo, fangs, been, death, snakes, medicines)
1. Snake dances on the music of ________________.
2. Saperas are ____________________.
3. Snake charmers carry snake in _____________ baskets.
4. They make _____________ from the plants collected from the forests.
5. Snake bite can cause _______________ on the spot.
6. Poisonous teeth of the snakes are called ________________.
7. Kalbeliyas give ________________ to their daughter when they get