Emw? Wmwrr - Bumper 2 Bumper
Bumper 2 Bumper
1445 De s c a n so Ave n u e , Sa n Ma r cos , CA 92069
• Prices given are suggested retail prices. If a price has changed, please bring it to our attention and we will make adjustment once
• $25.00 charge on all returned checks.
• Waste Disposal Fee is $5.00 when applicable.
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• Free pick up and delivery within the area serviced by our vehicles.
• Any item returned for credit must be accompanied by invoice and may be subject to a handling charge or restocking fee after 1 week.
• The recycled bumper returned to you will be identical, but not necessarily the same bumper you submitted for repairing and replating.
If your bumper is damaged beyond practical repair, it may be rejected. You will be notified as soon as possible.
• All work carries 12 month warranty. Any errors on our part will be corrected promptly. If error is on the part of the customer, every
effort will be made to minimize expense to you.
• To return the same bumper requires at least one full work day, not including the day of pick up. Please specify if bumper is needed
next day, and we will make every effort possible to have it ready.
• Aluminum Bumpers
• Bumpers that require welding in exposed areas may not be acceptable as these welds may show through the aluminum surface. If weld
work is needed, we are not able to anodize or clear coat.
• Urethane Bumpers
• Bumpers are painted in our shop with flexible water born primer as a base coat. When applying the finish coat, it is safe to use lacquer,
enamel or water born paint designed for use on flexible surfaces.
• Our Service Department
• We have a large inventory of bumper cores and finished bumpers. We can, in some cases give you same day or “off the shelf, will
• Core Charge
• All bumpers sold without exchange or if core is damaged beyond practical repair may be subject to a 25% charge of list price, when
• Open Account
• All sales are C.O.D. unless credit has been approved prior to purchase. Terms for open account are net 30. All bumpers will be C.O.D.
if open account balance is not paid by due date.
• All invoices that are not paid within 30 days will be subject to a 10% surcharge.
• Non Related Bumper Items
• All miscellaneous body, interior, or exterior parts, such as trim, molding, emblems, etc.- 50% deposit is required before starting work.
Balance due on delivery. All estimates are net cost. No guarantee on die cast parts, that are pitted.
IMPORTANT: There may be several different model type bumpers for the same year. When
ordering, please indicate type of bumper for a particular year, WITH OR WITHOUT
HOLES, w/guard only, painted or chrome, w/fog hole, sensor holes or tow hitch cut out.