Discount Prescription Medication Programs
DISCOUNT PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION PROGRAMS and
FREE ANTIBIOTIC/DIABETES MEDICATIONS
30 OR 90 DAY PRESCRIPTION
DISCOUNT PROGRAMS ARE
OFFERED THROUGH THE
Price Chopper: www.pricechopper.com
Consult the web site or
pharmacy for lists of medications.
available through these programs.
The following prescription DISCOUNT CARDS are available
at the Human Services Office:
⇒ GRAFTON COUNTY PRESCRIPTION SAVINGS CARD
typically saves 22% off medication costs not covered by
insurance. The card is accepted at APD, DHMC, CVS, RITE
AID, K-MART, WALGREENS AND PRICE CHOPPER.
⇒ FAMILYWIZE PRESCRIPTION DRUG DISCOUNT CARD
typically saves 20% off medication costs for individuals
without insurance coverage. The card is accepted at:
DHMC, CVS, K-MART, PRICE CHOPPER, WAL-MART
RITE AID, CVS & WALGREENS.
If you have a prescription written from a DHMC medical provider, contact the DHMC Medication
Assistance Program at 650-5400 to receive assistance in finding prescription savings programs.
Access the NEEDYMEDS.ORG web site for the following programs:
1. Patient Assistance Program provides free or low-cost medicine to low-income people who are uninsured
or under-insured. At the web site, search for your prescribed medication under BRAND NAME DRUGS or
GENERIC NAME DRUGS. Each medication will have one or more low cost medication programs offered by
the manufacturer. Program eligibility requirements vary according to the specific discount program.
2. Disease-Based Assistance is a database of programs that help with the costs associated with specific
diseases or conditions.
3. Government Programs include state and federal programs that assist low-income residents.
4. Drug Company Discount Cards available on the web site & serving individuals with no prescription
insurance coverage (one card available to Medicare Part D recipients, see below):
- Merck Prescription Discount Card for Merck products.
- Pfizer Pfriends Discount Card for many Pfizer medications.
- Together Rx Access Card for prescription medicines from many companies.
- NeedyMeds Prescription Discount Card offers up to 80% off prescriptions at CVS, RITE AID, K-MART,
WAL-MART, PRICE CHOPPER and WALGREENS. There is no enrollment or eligibility requirement.
- GSK Access Card provides GlaxoSmithKline medications to Medicare Part D participants that have
FREE ANTIBIOTICS & DIABETES MEDICATIONS OFFERED AT PRICE CHOPPER WITH THE
ADVANTAGE SAVINGS CARD and when you complete the enrollment form at the Pharmacy.
- Antibiotics include: Amoxicillin, Doxycycline, Metronidazole, Cephalexin, Fluconazole, Penicillin,
Sulfamethoxazole/TMP, and Tetracycline. See the pharmacist for eligible strengths and quantities.
- Diabetes medications include: Metformin, Metformin ER, Glimepiride, Glipizide, Glipizide XL, Glyburide,
and Glyburide Micro. All strengths are included and up to 100 pills. New, transferred and authorized refills
are accepted as ordered by a prescriber. Ask about free Price Chopper Ultra Thin Lancets and Auto
Lancing Devices also. See this link for detailed information: http://www2.pricechopper.com/diabetes/.
- Lebanon Store: 370 Miracle Mile Road - 603-448-3970
Open: Mon. thru Fri. 8am -8pm; Sat. 9am-5pm; Sun. 9am-3 pm.
- West Lebanon Store: 285 Plainfield Road - 603-298-9680
Open: Mon. thru Fri. 8 am-8pm; Sat. 9am-5 pm; Sun. 9am –1 pm.
Both stores CLOSED FOR LUNCH 1:30pm-2:pm.
Both stores CLOSED ALL DAY on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving &
Christmas. HOLIDAY HOURS IN EFFECT: Easter, Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve.