PNP PRE-ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS DIRECTIONS FOR
PNP PRE-ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS
■ In order to take the TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills)
pre-entrance exam you must be registered with ATI
(Assessment Technology Institute) BEFORE the testing date.
■ You must have access to the internet in order to register.
DIRECTIONS FOR REGISTERING WITH ATI
1. Go to www.atitesting.com
2. Click on create an account
3. Must fill in the following information:
• First Name
• Last Name
• User name (you must create a user name)
• E-mail (you must put in your valid email address)
If you do not have an e-mail address please put
in [email protected]
• Create a password
• Confirm password
• Pick three (3) security questions and answer them
• Institution: Delaware County Tech of PA
• DO NOT fill in student ID
• DO NOT fill in address or demographic data
• Click on register
AFTER SUCCESSFULLY REGISTERING WITH ATI
■ YOU MUST BRING A PHOTO ID AND YOUR ATI USER NAME AND
PASSWORD THE DAY OF TESTING OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO
TAKE THE TEST.
■ It is highly recommended that you purchase materials to study
for the TEAS entrance exam prior to testing.
■ To purchase materials go to www.atitesting.com. Click on
Online Store. Select shop by TEAS Products. Select Version V
study manual. Add to cart. Amazon and Barnes and Nobel may
also have the book.
■ ATI’s phone number is 1-800-667-7531