style # LGZ105PST0
tc # 11539515
>> assembly instructions
Congratulations on your latest Target purchase
Now what? Don’t start sweating over this box of parts. This will be easy. We did the hard work for you.
All you need to do is follow our simple instructions and you'll be on your way to transforming your
room in no time. Good luck-though we’re confident you won’t need it.
Before you begin
1. Questions? Please call 855-MYTGTHOME (855-698-4846) for parts and service. For faster service, have the style number and TC number
ready when calling.
2. Use the carton as a working surface to prevent product damage during assembly.
3. Gather all tools prior to assembly.
1. THIS UNIT IS HEAVY!
2. Do not assemble this item alone for safety. Two people are necessary.
3. Some parts may contain sharp edges-especially as noted in manual. Wear protective gloves if necessary.
4. For safety reasons, please keep kids and pets away from the construction area of the gazebo.
5. Read all instructions before assembly and using this product.
6. Select ideal location. Set out all parts on a clear and level surface prior to assembly. Ideally, the gazebo frame should be set up in its desired
location to avoid moving it after assembly.
7. Use caution. During all processes of assembling, especially when lifting heavy or large parts, pay attention to safety.
8. Tools and Assistance. Ladder is self-provided. Whenever possible, assistance is preferred.
9. Check for parts available. Before assembling your gazebo, be sure that you have all parts described in the Parts List.
10. Check for damaged parts. Before assembling your gazebo, check for damaged parts, any part that appears damaged should be carefully
checked to determine that it will operate properly and perform its intended function. Any part that is damaged should
be properly repaired
or replaced by a qualified technician.
11. Refer to assembly diagram. During assembly, it will be helpful to refer to the assembly diagram.
12. Keep children away. Children must never be allowed in the work area. Do not let them handle parts and tools. No people should be permitted
to enter into work area except who are working.
13. Caution for fabric: Keep all flame and heat sources away from this gazebo fabric. This gazebo is made with fabric that meets CPAI-84
specifications for flame resistance. It is not fire proof. The fabric will burn with continuous contact with any flame source. The application of
any foreign substance to the gazebo fabric may render the flame-resistant properties ineffective.
Table of contents
QUESTION? Please call 855-MYTGTHOME (855-698-4846) for parts and service.
For faster service, have the style number and TC number ready when calling
(H1) x 16
(H2) x 40
M5 flat washer
(H3) x 24
(H4) x 1
(H5) x 16
large upper screen
large bottom screen
smaller upper screen
smaller bottom screen
top bar 1
top bar 2
screen connector 1
screen connector 2
top center connector
(H1) x 16
(H2) x 32
M5 flat washer
(H3) x 16
Fig.1: Connect big upper screen (A) and big lower screen (B) with
screen connector 1 (J) . (Note: The whorled side towards the hole)
then connect small upper screen (C) and small lower screen (D)
with screen connector 1 (J) and screen connector 2 (K).
Lock the assembled big and small screens together with bolt (H1)
(H3) and flat washer (H2).
Fig.2-1, Fig 2-2: Tighten the top and bottom of screens with bolt (H1)
and flat washer (H2).
Fig.3: Connect long supporting bar (E) and 2 pcs short supporting bars (F).
Fig.4: Attach the inserted supporting bar to the assembled screen.
Fig. 5: Connect and tighten top bar 1 (H) and top bar 2 (I) with bolt (H3) and flat washer (H2).
Fig. 6: Insert corner connector (G) to the screen corner, see Fig 6.
Fig. 7: Insert the other end of top bar to the top connector (L).
Fig. 8: Insert the connected short top bar to corner connector (G).
(H2) x 8
M5 flat washer
(H3) x 8
Fig.9: Attach canopy (M) to top frame with velcro fasteners.
(H5) x 16
Φ 4.5x180 stake
Fig.10: Install the shelf (N), then fix to the ground with stake (H5).
Care & Maintenance
Our iron / steel components for garden accessories and furniture are treated with rust inhibiting paint that protects it from rusting. However, due to
the nature of iron / steel, surface oxidation (rusting) will occur once these protective coatings are scratched. This is a natural process and is not a
defect! To minimize this condition, we recommend care to be taken when assembling & handling the product to prevent the paint from being
scratch-ing. Should any scratching or damage occur, we recommend immediate touch-up with rust inhibiting paint. Surface rust can also be easily
removed with a very light application of common cooking oil. If surface oxidation (rusting) occurs and no measure is taken to prevent this, the
oxidation may start dripping on to deck or patio and cause damaging stains, which may be difficult to remove. This can be prevented if measur e is
taken to keep the product from oxidizing.
This Limited warranty is extended to the original purchaser and applies to defects in materials and workmanship of your item provided the item is
maintained with care and used only for personal, residential purposes.
The item is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 6 months. We don’t reimburse for transportation or delivery
costs, or compensate the individual or any outside party for assembling or disassembling the product.
Items used for commercial, contract, or other non-residential purposes, or items damaged due to acts of nature, vandalism, misuse, or improper
assembly are not covered. Corrosion or rusting of hardware is not covered. Proof of purchase (dated register receipt) is requir ed for warranty claims.
Warranty is to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. Any replacement of warranted items will be in the original style and color, or a similar
style and color if the original is unavailable or has been discontinued. As some states do not allow exclusions or limitations on an implied warranty,
the above exclusions and limitations may not apply. This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from
state to state.
Please do not return this product to the store. Questions? Please call 855-MYTGTHOME (855-698-4846) for parts and service. For faster service,
have the style number and DPCI number ready when calling.