Item #: L-GZ215PST-4B
Please read and follow all safety statements, warnings, assembly instructions, use & care directions before
attempting to assemble.
1. When installing and assembling your gazebo, it is recommended that 4 or more adults are involved.
2. Do not use the unit during an electrical storm, as there is a remote chance of getting struck by lightning.
3. Do not climb on top of the gazebo. Falling off the gazebo can result in serious injury, possibly even death.
4. Do not leave the gazebo assembled when there is a risk of high wind, as possible damage can occur to the
5. Never barbecue under this gazebo or use lanterns that contain naked flames.
6. This package contains small items and plastic bags that should be kept away from children.
7. Ensure that all connectors & poles are firmly and fully secured in position fully. It is important to do so
before use so
as to avoid collapsing or damage to the item, which could result in injury.
8. KEEP ALL FLAMES AWAY FROM THIS SHELTER FABRIC. The fabric may burn if it is exposed to
prolonged contact with a flame source. The application of any foreign substance to the fabric may render the
flame-resistant properties ineffective.
USE & CARE:
1. This Gazebo is not a permanent structure and should be disassembled & stored away after seasonal use.
2. Do not repack your gazebo until completely dry.
3. This Gazebo must not be left erect in highly windy conditions.
4. Steel components for garden accessories and furniture are treated with rust inhibiting paint that protects
them from rust. However, due to the nature of steel, surface oxidation (rusting) will occur if this protective
coating is scratched. This is a natural process. To minimize this condition, it is recommended that care be
taken when assembling and handling the product in order to prevent the paint from being scratched. Surface
rust can be removed easily using a very light application of common cooking oil. If surface oxidation (rusting)
occurs and no measures are taken to correct it, the oxidation may start dripping onto the deck or patio, which
may cause damaging stains that may be difficult to remove.
5. Loading limit of the hook is 45 lbs
6. Loading limit of the ring is 25 lbs
Short beam 1
Short beam 2
Long beam 1
Long beam 2
Corner connector 1
Corner connector 2
Side beam connector
Big top beam
Short side beam
Long side beam
Long mosquito pipe
Small mosquito pipe
Big top connector 1
Big top connector 2
Big top long beam
Big top short beam
Small top connector
Small top beam
M6 Flat washer
M6X15 Hexagon Bolt
Fig.1: Attach Base cover (C) to Pole (A), and use the Bolt (AA) and Flat Washer (BB) to connect the Base (B) and
Fig.2: Connect the Beam F (D) and Beam G (E)by using the Bolt (CC) and Flat washer (BB).
Fig.3: Attach connected Beam to Pole (A) by using Bolt (CC) and Flat washer (BB), then use the Bolt (CC) and Flat
washer (BB) to fix the Beam and Pole top end tightly.
Fig.4: Attach Mosquito pipe O (P) to Beam by Bolt (AA) and Flat washer (BB).
Fig.5: Attach Side beam connector (J) to Beam by Bolt (CC) and Flat washer (BB).
Fig.6: Attach Corner Connector (K) to Beam by Bolt (DD) and Flat washer (BB).
M6 Flat washer
Fig.7: Attach Corner connector 1,2 (H1, H2) to top end of the Pole (A) by using Bolt (AA) and Flat washer (BB).
Fig.8: Insert Big top long beam (R) and Big top short beam (S) into Big top connector 1 (Q1) and Big top connector 2
Fig.9: Insert Big top beam (L), Short side beam (M) and Long side beam (N) into connected big top beam.
Fig.10: Insert Big top beam (L) into Corner connector 1, 2 (H, H2).
Fig.11: Attach Short side beam (M) and Long side beam (N) to Side beam connector (J) by using Bolt (EE), Flat
washer (BB) and Nut (FF).
Fig.12: Fix the Hook (Z) onto Small top connector (T). Insert the Small top beam(U) to Small top connector (T)
Then put on the Small canopy (V).
Fig.13: Put on the Large canopy (W), do not spread. Attach the assembled small top to connected big top beam
frame. Finally spread the Large canopy (W) completely to fix it.
Fig.14: Hanging Mosquito netting (Y) to Mosquito pipe P(O) by Plastic hook(GG).
Fig.15: Hanging Wall (X) to the pipe under Beam (F)by Plastic hook(GG).
Fig.16: Lift up Base cover (C), and use Peg (HH) to fasten the gazebo.