Hello Seniors and Parents! This is your yearbook, and we want it to
Hello Seniors and Parents!
This is your yearbook, and we want it to be the best ever, so we need your cooperation to make it
• If you have not yet scheduled your appointment, call 800-749-2796 ASAP. We don’t
want to leave your beautiful face out.
• If you have taken your portrait, you need to select the photo you want included in the
book. Log in to shop.prestigeportraits.com to select which pose you like best. YOU
MUST CHOOSE A PHOTO WITH THE BLUE BACKGROUND.
• Have your picture chosen by October 9, or we will choose it for you!
Senior Yearbook Ads
• Senior shoutout ads are on sale! Space is limited. First come, first served! Go to
ccaeagles.org/yearbooks and click through to purchase your ad. Email ad photos and
words to [email protected]
• Full page ads: $300, with 10 photos and 175 words max
• Half page ads: $175, with 5 photos and 100 words max
• Quarter page ads: $125, with 1 photo with 50 words max
• Deadline is October 26
Ads are designed by students and are non-refundable.
• Email your bio to [email protected]
• Keep it classy. You will show this to your kids someday! Seriously, pray about what
you’re going to say. A maximum 70 words should include “School Involvement” and
“What You Will Miss.” Be careful mentioning significant others, as they may not be
significant by the year’s end. (It happened last year!) Include your favorite Bible verse
(not included in the 70 word count.)
• Bios are due by October 9
• We need your baby picture!
• Choose the cutest one, scan it and email it to [email protected]
• It’s due on September 28
Senior Group Class Photo at the Beach
On Wednesday, October 14, we’ll be taking our class photo at the Boca Raton South Inlet Park
Beach. Address: 1298 S. Ocean Boulevard, Boca Raton, FL 33432
• If you’re not taking the bus, meet at the beach at 9:20am, ready to take pictures. Please,
do not be late. Bring money for the parking meters.
• If you are taking the bus, meet in front of the DB at 8:45am.
• Parents, we need volunteers for the brunch. In addition to food donations, we need
parents to serve at the brunch. Contact Cindy Read, [email protected] for
Bring your permission slip to Ms. Fairchild or drop it off to the Yearbook Room by
Students must sign up online at CCAEagles.org – Yearbook.
o Girls: white dresses (Keep it classy, dress modestly!)
o Boys: white polo, or button-down shirts, and khaki shorts or pants. No cargo
shorts! (Keep it classy too!)
o See examples below:
• Voting will take place online this year.
• Choose one boy and one girl for each category.
• Don’t vote for the same person twice.
• More info to come…
If you have questions, comments or ideas? Feel free to contact me!
Ms. Fairchild (Adviser)
Yearbook Phone: 954-905-5186
Email: [email protected]