Faux Fur Ring How To Final
Faux Fur neck Ring
YOU WILL NEED:
•1/4 yard of 60” wide faux fur
The wide fur is enough for
2 neck rings.
1 for a gift. 1 for you.
Cut your 60” strip of fabric into 2
pieces, 30” long each.
Image: Fashion Show: Matthew Williamson’s 2012-2013 Collection
1. Take the 30” x 9” fabric and fold it in half lengthwise,
right sides facing together.
2. Pin along the long edge leaving a 4” opening at both
ends and stitch.
3. Turn the fabric right sides out.
4. Stitch Ends A to B together with the right side of the fur
tucked in. Flip to the inside.
5. Hand stitch the remaining opening closed along length.