Company Fact Sheet
Company Fact Sheet
Cubus One Digital Banking Platform – Web, Mobile or
Voice. Brings the credit union branch to the member.
Cubus Solutions is headquartered in Livermore, California,
and provides Cubus One, a powerful digital banking
platform which includes branding, authentication,
marketing, account management, personal ﬁnance, money
movement, loan management, card management, alerts,
statements, notices, rewards, business services, secure
messaging and forms. In addition, customers can create
their own applications and connect them into the platform.
The platform supports web apps, mobile apps, and phone
banking capability. Cubus works exclusively with credit
unions, and represents decades of credit union industry
and technology experience. Cubus is a trusted solution
provider with over ten years of proven success. For more
information, visit www.cubussolutions.com.
• Incorporated in 2006
• 100+ Credit Union customers
• Largest: $5.0 billion, Smallest: $44 million
• Combined assets in excess of $57 billion
• Reaches nearly 5 million members
• Multiple core support for many of our applications
• 20 Cubus One Digital Banking Credit Unions
The Cubus Solutions’ leaders bring decades of diverse
experience and a history of success. Combining business
acumen with technical savvy, the management team, along
with all the Cubus employees, work to craft innovative
products and solutions that allow credit union to thrive in
the world of online banking. The team takes credit union
customers from concept and strategy to implementation and
hands-on post servicing, creating a life-cycle of support.
• John-Ashley Paul, President and Chief Executive Oﬃcer
• Jim Berthelsen, Sr. VP of Sales and Business Development
• Mary Ann Herne, VP of Business Development
• Cheryl Bookhammer, VP Customer Services
• Prabu Lakshman, VP of Product Development and CTO
• Lance Kawasaki, Programmer
• Shelly Williams, Manager of Implementation Services
• Jacqueline Paul, Manager of Finance & Administration
3049-A Independence Drive • Livermore, CA 94551
855-394-3969 • www.cubussolutions.com
Skip-A-Pay - Fully automated. Online for members. Increases
revenue, decreases staﬀ hours.
Alerts - Immediate and comprehensive. Increases security
and marketing opportunities. Faster issue resolution.
Statements - Instant and measurable hard cost reduction.
Higher member satisfaction. Increases e-statement eﬃciency.
Letters - Oﬀers members all letters via e-mail. Enhances
quality and speed of delivery and saves printing costs.
Transfers - Multi-functional payment tool. Secure and
immediate. Internal and external. A2A and P2P.
Remote Deposit Capture - Multiple solutions for receiving
deposits including mobile capture. Decreases branch visits.
Rewards & Points - Increases interchange income and online
services usage. Sustains and grows member relationships.
Sampling of Credit Union Customers
• Aﬃnity Plus Credit Union, MN www.aﬃnityplus.org
• Diamond Credit Union, PA www.diamondcu.com
• Entrust Financial Credit Union, VA www.entrustfcu.org
• FAA Credit Union, OK www.faaecu.org
• Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union, NY www.hvfcu.org
• Missoula Federal Credit Union, MT www.missoulafcu.org
• Red Canoe Credit Union, WA www.redcanoecu.com
• Redstone Federal Credit Union, AL www.redfcu.org
• Teachers Federal Credit Union, NY www.teachersfcu.org
• Whatcom Educational Credit Union, WA www.wecu.com
Cubus Solutions has strategic partnerships with major credit union
technology and solution providers to provide the market with