Starting An Av Using ProShow Gold
ProShow Gold Is Available As A Download For $69.95
Pictures To Exe Slightly More Difficult To Use but
an Excellent Program
Making A Basic Av Using Pro Show Gold
A Few Things To Ponder.
What is the purpose of the Av ?
1. A Family Slide Slow In DVD Format
2. Recording An Event. Produced as a DVD or Exe File.
Could Enter In C.C. Competition ??
3. Theme Type Av. Need to Stand Out For the Judges.
4. An Av That Tells A Story With A Beginning, Middle &
End. This Type Is Needed If You Intend Scoring A High
More points To Ponder !!
1. The Music Must Suit The Av Theme or
2. When Publishing The Exe File Untick The
Controls. Play,Pause,FF etc. Looks Bad.
3. Avoid Padding. Quality Better than
Quantity. Just Because You took 4000
shots. No Need to fit them all in the Av !
1. Make sure the image is the best it can be
by processing it in Photoshop, Light
Room or even Faststone or Similar
Freebie. Leave Out Softies !!
2. Don’t Over Sharpen Your Final Image As
it Will Be Magnified In Final Screen Shot.
3. Make sure Each Music Track is Roughly
the Same Volume. Nothing Worse Than
The Levels Going Up & Down.
Basic Organization For An AV
No Matter What Program You Are
Keep All Your Eggs In The One Basket.
It takes a little thought but you will be
working out of the one folder for all
operations, pictures, Music, Including
saving the exe file. All In The One Place
Create One Folder For All The Av Components
Dump Pictures, Music,
Sound Effects and Save
Exe File here as well
You can copy the whole folder and transfer it to a
mem. stick or someone else's computer. The
PROGRAM Knows where everything is. Hopefully you
will too which is more important. Early preparation
There’s nothing worse than forgetting
where the music is located or the sound
Select Your Pictures By Holding Down The Ctrl Key. Then Slowly Drag Then Into The Film
The Slides Now have a Nice Black Border On
The Fix: Open The Slide Tab. Select The
Go To Scale Slide. Hit Fill Frame.
Slides Will Be 16:9 and the frame will be
Now For The Hard Part : The Music
Fading The Main Track At The End
To Manipulate The Sound Track Use 2 Simple Keyboard Controls
1. Tap thTAB key once to reveal the enlarged MUSIC TRACK
2. Tap the Crtl Key to Reveal the the Control Points (Handles)
3. With Crtl key held down you can make a Triangle shape and with your mouse
and its easy to fade the track or lengthen it.
Ctrl Key Reveals
The Final Step Is To PUBLISH Your Av. The Publish Tag Will reveal
The Screen Below
Choose The PC Executable for Comps and the DVD To Play Through
A DVD Player
When you start to Publish the Exe File it asks
where do you want to save it.
Yep you guessed it.
In the same folder you have the Pictures and