Walkthrough: Publicaster`s New Free Templates
Walkthrough: Publicaster’s New Free
We've provided easy-to-use, responsive, free
templates so Publicaster users can easily update their images and text to personalize
emails for their individual needs. Clean layouts.
Clear CTAs. All ready for you to use right now.
Five variations of our new theme “Whimsy” can
now be found in your Publicaster account.
Finding and loading a template into the editor:
1. Creative Manager > Email Creatives > New Email Creative (gear icon
2. Enter the Email Name and Email Subject
3. Select a Template from the dropdown:
4. Choose one of the “WhatCounts Generic” versions based on the screenshots
on this guide’s previous page.
5. Click “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
Updating content in the template:
1. Choose each section of the template by using the dropdown navigation at the
top of the editor. Use the corresponding legend to see what sections you are
2. Once a section is selected, you will see filler content in the editor below.
3. Update this content using the WYSIWYG controls.
Some notes on how to update content:
- Use only basic text formatting (bold, italics, color) & avoid changing text size.
- Use the parameters of the image sizes noted on the placeholder graphics.
- Resize all graphics outside the editor in a program such as Photoshop.
- Image widths should not exceed noted sizes.
- Image heights are flexible.
- Update links on images, headlines and buttons using this icon - Background colors can not be changed.
4. Use the “Content Preview” under the (gear icon
) to see your progress.
5. Once all of your content has been updated, click “Save”.
6. Test the template for rendering using the “Save and Quick Test” feature.
Customizing the layout:
The templates are currently set so that all modules must be used. If you are interested in a customized version (shorter, longer or a different arrangement of
modules), please contact your Customer Success Manager. Thank you!
For all questions, please contact your Customer Success Manager or email us
at: [email protected]