BushWear Plucker Instructions
MADE IN THE USA
Caution: Always wear protective eyewear while operating
the “BushWear Plucker”.
1. Securely install the drill adapter into the drill.
2. Clamp or hold drill very firmly. Please ensure that the rotating fingers are
facing away from you.
3. In the other hand hold the bird by its feet and back.
4. Lightly press and roll the bird slowly back and forth across the spinning
5. Start with the breast area and continue rolling the bird until feathers are
The feathers should be completely dry to ensure faster and cleaner results
For best results, pluck the bird as soon as possible after dispatch.
Although designed for use on Ducks and Geese, The BushWear Plucker can
also be used with care on all other thinner skinned game birds.
Please take extra care around heavily shot or damaged areas as the skin tears
When plucking geese, pull a handful of feathers from the breast so that the
rubber fingers can penetrate the initial feathers.
This product works best on a variable speed drill - and often a very low speed
can be effective.
The Plucker is designed as a time saving device to turn a 20 minute job into a
5 minute job. It is not a professional plucking machine. Some hand finishing
(especially flight feathers) will be required.
16 Replaceable Fingers
Don't allow your Plucker to lose efficiency from
Quick and easy replacement.