Linda Causey, Case Manger Guilford County Department of Social
1. Nominee's name, title, and company or
organization (employer) information, if
Linda Causey, Case Manger
Guilford County Department of Social
2. List any honors and special achievements.
Received Employee of the Month award
Graduated from College with 3.9 GPA
Secretary and Treasurer for the National Bowling Association Local Team
3. List organization memberships/affiliations (i.e. volunteer endeavors).
Southeast Middle School PTSA
Triad Tarheel Girl Scouts/ various leadership roles over a span of 10 years
Culture Committee and United Way committee service at GCDSS
Children’s Church Director
Various PTSA and school volunteer services
Puppet Team Director for 7 years
SEMS Campus Life Refreshment Committee Chair
4. Include educational background, if applicable (i.e., school and degree(s) earned).
Associate degree in Paralegal Services from GTCC
Accounting Certificate from GTCC
5. Include personal data (hobbies, children/ spouse names, but only if you feel comfortable
I am married to Chuck Causey, my husband of 37 years. We have 3 daughters and 2 sons
in laws. I am blessed with 4 grandsons. I have lived in Julian for more than 50 years. I
love the beach, my family, my church, and like to spend as much time as possible with
my grandchildren. I have a passion for serving, especially where children are involved.
It is my statement that children are our future and it is never too early to begin a journey
with them, teaching and training them to become the persons they are meant to be.