Please read these instructions carefully before
3 CHANNEL GYROSCOPIC STABILIZATION TECHNOLOGY FOR SMOOTH HANDLING
INFRARED REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTER
Please read these instructions carefully before using the helicopter
1. Please keep the helicopter and the box away from small children.
2. Please keep a safe distance from high speed rotating propellers to avoid injury.
3. First time users should be gentle with the throttle to avoid crashing the helicopter or
any potential injuries.
4. When finished flying, please turn off first the remote controller then the helicopter.
5. Please keep the charging battery away from fire and humidity.
6. Do not fly the helicopter near pets, young children, elderly and disabled people.
7. Non rechargeable batteries are not to be charged; Different types of batteries or new
and used batteries are not to be mixed; Batteries are to be inserted with correct polarity;
Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the product. The supply terminals are not to
be short circuited
8. When not in use, please turn off the power of controller and helicopter. When the
helicopter is not in use for a long period of time, remove the batteries from remote
Ready to fly
1. Use a place away from any people, pets and obstacles.
2. Turn helicopter power switch “ON”. The helicopter lights will flash. It will search
the signal from controller.
3. Turn the remote controller “ON”. The indicator light will flash. Push the left control
throttle up and down. The indicator light will be constant.
4. Push the left control throttle up slowly and start to fly.
Low power protection
When the helicopter’s battery is low, the system will cut-off the power to avoid excessive
discharge. This will reduce any damage to the battery.
Instructions for care and maintenance
1. Please clean the helicopter and controller with a clean soft cloth.
2. Store the helicopter in a dry, clean place. Keep the box for storage.
3. Inspect the helicopter before use. Do not use if any parts are damaged or broken.
Battery Installation & Charging
Battery Installation in the remote controller
1. Use a crosshead screw driver to remove the controller battery cover. Insert 4 batteries
(size AA, 1.5V) observing the correct polarity indicated in the compartment. Replace the
battery cover and secure the screw.
Different types of batteries or new and used batteries are not to be mixed;
Batteries are to be inserted with correct polarity;
Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the product;
The supply terminals are not to be short circuited.
Charging the helicopter battery
A. To charge the helicopter with
B.To charge the helicopter with USB
(Connected to computer)
1. Be sure to switch off the helicopter power.
2. Charging by A: Plug the provided USB charging cable into the helicopter, then insert
the USB plug into the remote controller charge port. The USB indicator should turn on
when the battery starts charging. The USB indicator will turn off when the battery is
fully charged (About 50-60 minutes).
Charge by B: Plug the provided USB charging cable into the helicopter, then insert the
USB plug into your computer. The USB indicator should turn on when the battery starts
charging. The USB indicator will turn off when the battery is fully charged (About 50-60
Charge time: 50-60 minutes—Fly time 5-6 minutes!
The helicopter contains a built-in Li-Po battery, please pay attention to the following matters:
- Keep the battery away from fire and heating sources. It could damage the battery or cause
it to explode.
- Keep the helicopter and the battery away from water.
- Only charge the helicopter with the provided adapter.
- Do not remove or dismantle the built-in battery.
- Do not leave unattended when charging.
To reset calibration, press
both buttons for 2 seconds.
The RC power indicator
will flash 3 times to confirm
2.Change frequency or use the helicopter out of the
range of other RC helicopters.”
All the spare parts below can be bought from local distributor.
Head cover A
Head cover B
Tail support pipes
Tail decorations A Tail decorations B Main blades
Blade connector Main shaft connector Tail motor sets
USB charge wire Remote controller
Main frame metal parts