S`mores Trail Mix (Golden Grahams) In a small bag, add a mixture of
S’mores Trail Mix (Golden Grahams)
In a small bag, add a mixture of the following items:
- Golden Grahams Cereal (or equivalent)
- Chocolate chips
Hershey’s S’more Trail Mix
1 Bag Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops (8 oz. bag)
1 Cup Mini Graham Crackers (I used Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares)
1 can (7 or 8 oz.) Roasted/ Salted Pecan Halves
1 Cup Mini Marshmallows
Mix all ingredients together and enjoy as a snack. P laced in a sealed plastic bag it is
fresh for about 2 weeks. Enjoy! (You can use more of the crackers and mini
marshmallows too if you want to extend this recipe longer, but I like the equal
portions!) Makes about 4 cups
Campfire trail mix
Nuts & Seeds
Baking & Spices
Graham crackers, miniature
Vanilla extract, pure
You will need:
Nutter Butter cookies
Mini Nilla Wafers
Fruit Roll Up
Black Edible Marker
Orange, Red & Yellow Gumdrops
Optional: Graham Crackers for tent
1. Draw face on Mini Nilla Wafer using a black edible marker.
2. Attach Mini Nilla Wafer to the top end of the Nutter Butter with frosting.
3. For the sleeping bag, cut any color Fruit Roll Up with kitchen
shears to fit and wrap around the bottom end of the Nutter Butter cookie.
4. Frost top of Oreo cookie.
5. Snap pretzel sticks into pieces and place on top of
frosted Oreo to resemble campfire logs.
6. Cut gumdrops into pointy strips for the fire.
7. Place gumdrop strips into the frosting.
Dip ends of pretzels sticks into melted white chocolate and then into a mixture of
colored sugar (red, yellow, orange)
In a bag/bowl, combine the following ingredients:
- Chocolate candies
- Teddy grahams (or other shaped graham cracker)
In a bag, combine these ingredients:
- Teddy grahams
- Chocolate chips
- Frost a graham cracker square with chocolate frosting.
- Snap pretzels and lay across frosting as firewood
- Add candy corn for fire
Single serve S’mores kits
In a Berry basket, add:
- Large Marshmallows
- Chocolate Bars
- Graham Crackers in Squares