wall clock keywound chiming
W A L L
C L O C K S
WALL CLOCK KEYWOUND CHIMING
• Finished in Vintage Mahogany on select
hardwoods and veneers.
• An individually carved, scalloped shell
on the pediment is designed similar to
a John Goddard original.
• The highly polished Viennese dial is overlaid
with individual convex chapter rings and center
disc with an enameled finish.
• The front-opening door offers beveled glass.
• A polished brass lyre pendulum swings
by a beat plate.
• Key-wound, triple-chime Kieninger movement
plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or
Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly
with full chime and strike on the hour.
• Chime silence option and durable bronze
Height 33.5" (85 cm)
Width 14.75"(37 cm)
Depth 7.5" (19 cm)
Product specifications subject
to change without notice.
www.howardmiller.com • gallery.howardmiller.com