KTT17 - Mantanani Island Diving
The island promises the most diverse marine life with
visibility up to 40 metres. Many species of rays flutter around
like blue spotted ray and marbled sting ray amongst large
schools of fish. Besides that muck diving is excellent with the
quiet existence of imperial shirmps, jaw fish ribbon eels,
seahorses, pink-eyed gobbles and the jaw-dropping blue
ringed octopus, amidst nudibranch of all sorts
: KTT 17
Tour Duration : 2D 1N
0700hrs - Meet at hotel lobby, transfer to Kuala Abai Jetty,
Kota Belud. estimated travel time will be 1 hour and 45
0930hrs - Arrive at Jetty and board speed boat to Mantanani
Island. Mantanani consists of 3 islands namely Pulau Mantanani
Besar, Pulau Mantanani Kecil and Pulau Lungisan. We travel 1
hour going to the small (kecil) island shaped like a knife with a
beach stretching up to 2,500 meters.
- Arrive at Mari Mari Dive Lodge, Mantanani Kecil Island.
- Meet with Dive Master
- Check in at Mari Mari Dive Lodge
- Proceed to Dive Center and Gear Up
- Briefing by Dive Master.
- 1st Dive at selected Dive Site.
- 2nd Dive at selected Dive Site.
- After 2nd Dive Free at leisure.
- Overnight at Mari-Mari Dive Lodge. (Lunch/Dinner)
Things to bring:
Free and easy till check out. (Breakfast/Lunch)
1600 hrs Depart from Mari Mari Dive Lodge
Payment / Service Voucher - Extra pocket money Insect repellent - Sun-block lotion - Change of
clothes - Towel - Cap / Hat & Change of Clothings.
1700 hrs Arrive at Kuala Abai Jetty
1715 hrs Depart from Kuala Abai Jetty to hotel
1830 hrs Drop of at hotel. End of service.
Divers take note:
1. Please bring along your logbook and diver
2. Participant must be physically fit as this tour
3. Liability Release Form MUST be signed and
understood by the participant before the tour
Kimraya Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd
( 682586 V ) KPL/LN 5736
Ground Level, Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu,Sinsuran, Jalan Tun Fuad Stephen, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Tel; +6 088 241989 Fax: +6 088 243686 e mail: [email protected] Web address: www.kimraya.com